Here are some of my favorite posts related to barre n9ne studio and the 60 day challenge, all neat and tidy in one spot. From the 60 day challenge, to instructor training, to the day-to-day love of all things barre n9ne!
The barre n9ne 60-day challenge!
- 60 days and counting!
- Kicking off 60 days…facing habits, learning new, and embracing it all.
- Commitment doesn’t mean ‘go halfway, then stop.’
- By the numbers…
- So, what *is* barre n9ne?
- Self-image progress report
- Of rules, challenges, blessings and transformations.
- Thank you…6 months later.
- On achievements and a free mind.
- A year later, before and after: there is no ‘end game’
- A barre n9ne ‘barre-o-versary’ of a different kind
- Many, many more – keyword to search: barre n9ne, barre n9ne challenge
barre n9ne training and teaching:
- the barre n9ne journey that keeps getting better and better
- On recognizing opportunity and never looking back.
- Every single time.
- Spreading the barre n9ne passion!
- What never gets old.
- Waxing poetic on the benefits of the barre (n9ne) and other tidbits
All things food and mindfulness:
- Food as fuel
- Using what I’ve learned
- Healthy is…
- How I approach the challenge of work travel….
- On being at peace with food
- On lifestyle changes, an evolving palette, and consistency.
- Embracing and loving whole foods, like whoa.