I’ve done a few of these ‘things I’m loving’ Friday posts and figured since I have a little collection of favorite things in my brain at present, I’d share them with ya. I always find these types of posts to give a great tidbit or two when I read others who have written similarly-themed posts! TGIF friends!!!!
(more) things I’m loving Friday!
- my barre n9ne playlist for my next class teaching (Sunday at 4:30!!): here’s a sampling of fun tunage I plan to play: Bon, Bon/Pitbull, Turn up the Music/Chris Brown, Pass at Me f. Pitbull/Timbaland, Rockstar101/Rhianna (LOVE this one), Wild Ones/Flo Rida f. Sia, On the Dancefloor/David Guetta (f. will.i.am), Where Them Girls At f. Nicki Minaj/David Guetta, Flo Rida (sensing a theme here?!)
- Sparkling water in a wine glass. Seriously, try it. It just tastes fancy. and tricks my eye into thinking it’s *really* wine on days I am not drinking actual wine (for a girl that talks a lot about wine, I swear I really only have it on weekends and one night during the week!)
- Sleeping with the windows open and birds chirping. BEST way to wake up. Ever.
- New sneakers!! Scored a great pair of Saucony ProGrid Ride 4s last night at a local running store (got fitted for high arches, helps I do believe!). Which leads me to the next favorite thing…
- an AWESOME run with my sis today!! We did 7 miles and I haven’t done 7 in almost a month, so while I was a little nervous at first (why, no idea, it’s my sister for goodness sakes!), we had a pretty near-perfect run and the sneakers felt great! (still riding a runner high as we speak)
- Skinny cow ice cream…and even better? Banana ‘mock’ ice cream. My friend Steph made this concoction: frozen banana, couple of chocolate chips, tsp of peanut butter, blend together, voila! SO GOOD! I did half of that with half cup of vanilla ice cream last night and it was utter perfection.
- Friends that ‘get’ me. I feel surrounded by those that care about me and that I care about back, both ‘IRL’ and virtually. Feeling supported and liked is such a great feeling to give and reciprocate, isn’t it? (had to end with one sappy one…hehe).
On that note, I am off to finish off this workday strong and enjoy a fun-filled weekend, rounded out by teaching at barre n9ne…what could be better than that? Cheers!