2 weeks until my boss returns from maternity leave (she was supposed to return today but is opting for 2 more weeks for some appts for her son).
*wow, that almost-three months freaking flew by*
1 month until I can read this letter to myself.
*and no, I haven’t re-read it since writing it. so curious to compare then vs. now*
15. (the number of Barre N9Ne classes Jess and I have taken since we started this challenge about a month ago!)
30(ish) days left in the 60 day challenge (I am going to be sad when it’s over, but it won’t really be over, because this challenge will continue. I am officially addicted to Barre N9ne!!)
5. Days of running I had last week. FIVE. I don’t think I have ever run five days in a week before. I firmly credit the stamina and lack of shin pain on the aforementioned Barre N9ne addiction!
19. Miles I ran last week.
23.5. Miles I hope to run this week (4 today, 4.5 tomorrow, 5 on Thursday, 6 on Saturday!)
9. Months since M and I have been together (as of Wednesday). (…and weeks until the half marathon!)
2. Apartments we have seen for when we move in together this fall (freaking fell in love with the place we saw today. Stay tuned!).
141 posts since I began this blog in December. And more than 4,000 comments. Holy wow.
8. Months old my beautiful niece Isabel is! *almost 9*
1. Number of flights I’ve had to take since my boss went on maternity leave. ONE. (this was an unexpected perk, I gotta admit).
13. Number of days until M and I spend the weekend in Orange County, and I spend that week in Costa Mesa, when my boss returns from aforementioned maternity leave.
24,000. Miles I have flown (including aforementioned trip) since beginning my job in January. (happily less than what I estimated back in March!)
16. weeks until WINE COUNTRY THREE-PEAT!!! (more on this in a later post!)
For a non-numbers person, I sure came up with a lot. What I realize is…there’s so much good going on in my life…in work, home, friends and love. Sometimes it feels good to capture it in a unique way. Got any fun numbers-related feats, fun things or random things to share? Do tell… 😉