*Please pause a moment from your regularly scheduled programming, back tomorrow!**
Yes, this is a departure from the ‘regularly scheduled programming’ in part, considering my blog is not considered a ‘fit’ blog per se, though I do blog a hell of a lot about fitness and working out, right? So, I wanted to give this a go, because I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally want to go to FitBloggin and if they pick me (randomly, but I figure I might as well put my best foot forward in why I deserve to go, right?!)
I deserve to go to FitBloggin because..
- Working out, fitness, nutrition etc, runs through my veins. It’s such a huge part of who I am, and what I love to do (why yes, I do consider working out my hobby!).
- Keeping a steady workout schedule is part of my daily routine – naturally, not forced – and I am always looking for new ways to switch it up, keep my body guessing and challenging it (hello, Core Fusion!)
- Quite frankly, I think going to this show would help me realize that we are all imperfect, and that’s okay. I know that sounds weird, but while I fully expect to see some super fit people at this show, I also expect to see plenty of people just like me. Everyday, average people who just love to work out. Geekily so. (yes, that’s a word in my book!)
- My fitness idol Cathe Friedrich will be there and since I am not going to the Road Trip this year for the first time, it would be my way to see her!
- I’d get to meet some fun fitness bloggy friends (who I am reading more and more of and loving!), like Tina, Alicia and…
- My sister is going! Isn’t that a good enough reason? SHE is a fit blogger, and I guest post on her blog from time to time, so I figure that counts, right? 😉
Why else do you think I deserve to go?! Any other suggestions that may help my case, my friends? Yeah, I know, this is a completely weird post this evening, but I would lovelovelove to go!! Pick meeeeee <—me whining, knees on the ground, pleading! ;-P