**Meant to post this last night at the airport but WordPress crapped out on me**
Between now and Jamaica (including this trip)
It’s really the little things that count, right?
I sit in the Dallas airport waiting for my final leg home to Boston and that number scurries through my mind, along with the 48,000 miles I have between now and June – my six-month marker (and the return of my boss, who goes on maternity leave in April).
I have the following trips planned…and sure, it feels daunting, and tiring, but at the same time, this is what I signed up for and I am 90% exhilerated and 10% stressed (but can you blame me?)
- Week of 2/27: Trip to Costa Mesa, and one day trip to San Francisco
- Week of 3/14: Trip to Costa Mesa
- Week of 4/4: Trip to San Jose and Costa Mesa (two days/three days)
- Week of 4/18: Trip to Costa Mesa
- Week of 5/2: Two-day trip to San Jose
- Week of 5/8: Trip to Las Vegas and Costa Mesa (two days/three days)
- Week of 6/6: Trip to Costa Mesa (and my boss returns!)
- Mid-June: TBD trip to Costa Mesa
- Late-June: Vegas (for pleasure with M and TBD bloggers 😉 )
48,000 miles, give or take.
And I’m just going to sit back and go at this in chunks. Let’s aim for the next 18,000 miles (less, now with this trip almost done) and have my eyes on the prize…JAMAICA.
Needless to say, I’m thrilled to be almost home. I have a wonderful weekend ahead, complete with an overnight in Boston with M, a special afternoon of hair cut and primping with my sister Jess that day, and double-date that night in the city. Long weekend continues with a hopeful visit to see my niece Isabel.
Life is good. Cheers friends.